SATURN-i for Healthcare
Healthcare providers are more connected and internet-dependent than ever. Whether you’re a hospital, a clinic, a corporate office, or a medical data warehouse, you have a responsibility to keep your systems, your patients, and their records secure. Combine that responsibility with the unpredictability of an ever-shifting landscape of network-connected devices and you have a situation that can easily overwhelm even the most seasoned of security staff.
Solutions Perfect for Healthcare
The Mission Multiplier SATURN-i gives that the security staff the tools and control they need to protect the network and keep critical information at the fingertips of those who need it most. Keep threats and unauthorized users out of the network and give authorized users the exact resources they need. Make sure critical equipment and systems always have the bandwidth they need to keep patients safe and operations running smoothly. Define and manage unique policies with different network privileges based on username, groups, protocol and much more.
SATURN-i Has You Covered
- Policy control and Active Directory/LDAP integration to control Internet access for doctors, administrators, and other medical staff
- Captive Portal to identify every user on the network and to control which resources can be accessed
- Policy and content filtering for remote devices
- Prioritize mission-critical applications that directly affect the level of care provided to patients
- Prevent network slowdowns caused by any individual or group of users and applications
- Layer 7 application awareness to identify all incoming application traffic regardless of port destination
- Stops viruses and other malware before they can enter your network
- Combine with the Mission Multiplier MARS Box to cover the vast majority of technical controls for HIPPA Compliance