SATURN-i for Utilities
Dispersed locations, staff operating remotely, headquarters offices with hundreds of employees, and a widespread framework of critical infrastructure make for a dangerous cocktail of vulnerability. Often, the teams responsible for mitigating this vulnerability and keeping utilities secure are very small. They need solutions that are cost effective, simple, and efficient in order to keep pace with the rest of the organization.
Solutions Perfect for Utilities
With the Mission Multiplier SATURN-i, teams can monitor and control traffic at headquarters locations and remote offices and substations, all from the comfort of a single room. They can block out threats to the system, manage the level of access given to in-house and remote users, and keep the organization compliant with major security standards, all with one convenient solution.
SATURN-i Has You Covered
- Help satisfy federal, state, NERC, and other compliance standards
- Unique and granular policies for specific departmental and user access
- Stops filter avoidance
- HTTPS/SSL traffic inspection
- Active Directory/LDAP Integration
- Prioritize network traffic for mission-critical applications
- Layer 7 application awareness to identify all incoming application traffic regardless of port destination
- Stops viruses and other malware before they can enter your network
- Database-driven reports that can drill down into any aspect of the network traffic