With Mission Multiplier’s On-Demand ISSO offering, companies can now access proven cyber subject matter experts on an on-demand basis to help satisfy the most pressing cyber concerns, and for a fraction of the price of hiring a full-time Information Systems Security Officer.
All the Functions, a Fraction of the Cost
On-Demand ISSO can meet all of the key functions of a full-time ISSO, without the need for your company to hire and train an in-house ISSO.
- Ensuring appropriate security controls are in place for RMF, DFARS, and HIPPA compliance
- Implementing and improving policies and procedures to meet institution and regulatory requirements
- Working with management to ensure the appropriate oversight controls and reviews are in place
- Overseeing and regularly reviewing critical information security systems
- Providing employee information security training
- Overseeing internal and external vulnerability assessments
- Overseeing and assisting management with user access and role reviews
- Overseeing internal or third-party management of perimeter defenses including intrusion protection, firewall management, email encryption, etc.
Pushing the functions normally handled by an ISSO to other employees or leaving them unfulfilled is not an option. But for many businesses, those functions do not necessitate an in-house ISSO to work on a full-time basis. Compound the high salary of an ISSO with the administrative and overhead costs of hiring and maintaining an upper-level employee and the outlook grows even more daunting. But with On-Demand ISSO:
- You get on-demand access to highly qualified ISSOs
- Services are provided on an as-needed basis
- Your company can get everything it needs for a fraction of the cost of hiring a similarly qualified full-time employee
Experienced and Certified
All of our On-Demand ISSOs posses proven government and industry experience and hold multiple advanced security certifications, such as:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (CISSP-ISSAP)
- Certified Chief Information Security Officer (C|CISO)
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Related Articles & Whitepapers
With Mission Multiplier’s ISSO-as-a-Service offering, companies can now access proven cyber subject matter experts on an on-demand basis to help satisfy the latest cyber regulations, and for a fraction of the price of hiring a full-time information systems security officer.