Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
About this Job
Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Experience working on a Scrum Agile team.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- 5+ years of experience in software product development/test/delivery.
- Security clearance not required to start; however, candidate should be eligible for a SECRET clearance in the future.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
About Mission Multiplier
Mission Multiplier is a HUBZone certified small business headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama. We multiply the impact that clients can make against their mission objectives by providing cybersecurity subject matter expertise and thought leadership. Our goal is to multiply the successes that our clients achieve against their respective missions, while simultaneously enabling the missions of our employees – with the end result of securing and enriching the communities we serve – through the delivery of innovative cybersecurity solutions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org