The best laid plans are useless if they fall on deaf ears. Mission Multiplier recognizes that achieving organizational alignment with new initiatives is critical to the long-term success and security of any organization and is prepared to help make that a reality.
The Right Questions
Mission Multiplier’s Organizational Alignment capability is focused on answering the following questions:
- What is your current information security organizational structure and governance model?
- What are its strengths and weaknesses?
- How does it stack up against industry best practices?
- How can it be improved?
The answers to these questions drive the process of improving your organizational structure and alignment with it.
The Right Method
Once the ideal organizational structure has been designed, organizational alignment with that structure is achieved through:
- Sharing the “Big Picture” at all appropriate levels
- Training and communications that include the “why” and “how”, not just the “what”
- Identifying resistors and addressing their concerns
- Equipping management with change management skills
Related Articles & Whitepapers
Let’s face it, everyone makes mistakes. People are not robots. You can’t program them to do exactly what you want them to without fail.