SATURN-i for Government
The network security of our federal, state, and local governments are at constant risk. Between the proliferation of massive data breaches, an increase in public scrutiny, black-hat hacktivists, and state-sponsored hackers, there is no room for a government system to not be protected with appropriate firewalls and associated cybersecurity tools.
Solutions Perfect for Government
The Mission Multiplier SATURN-i has you covered with the ability to prevent intrusions, monitor and control all network traffic, assign unique policies to specific user groups, prioritize network bandwidth for mission-critical tasks, and keep your security above reproach.
SATURN-i Has You Covered
- Helps meet compliance for FISMA, NERC, NIST, FIPS, and several other federal, state, and county regulations
- Combine with the Mission Multiplier MARS Box to cover the vast majority of technical controls for DFARS and RMF Compliance
- Unique and granular policies for specific departmental and user access
- HTTPS/SSL traffic inspection
- Active Directory/LDAP Integration
- Prioritize network traffic for mission-critical applications
- Layer 7 application awareness to identify all incoming application traffic regardless of port destination
- Stops filter avoidance
- Prevents network slowdowns caused by any individual or group of users and applications